Sunday 5 July 2015

Slimmer face without contour or botox? You've got to try the KLARITY Lasertox V-Line Shape Up kit | REVIEW



"I don't want a slim face." ...Says nobody ever!

It's totally understandable to want a slim face (aka V-line) because it makes our facial contours look more defined = look slimmer. Instead of relying heavily on your contour creams and powders, or botox on the more extreme end, I may have found a much better solution for you - without having to contour or go for botox injections, that is!

Introducing the KLARITY Lasertox™ V-Line Shape Up kit, an intensive 5-day treatment to visibly shape and lift the face.

Now, I don't know about you, but I am the biggest sceptic of such at-home products. Just like some lifting / firming facial creams - sure, it may really work and you will probably see results, but the results usually only last for a few hours. It goes the same for whitening facial masks, right? You put on a whitening mask for 15-20 minutes and your face really does appear brighter and/or fairer after you remove the mask. But this is only temporary; the "whitening effect" definitely won't last you more than 1 or 2 day(s)... at least for the ones I've tried. All these are just temporary fixes that are ideal for pre-events or pre-parties.

What about the KLARITY Lasertox™ V-Line Shape Up kit...? To be honest, I was really curious myself (only because I was sceptical hahaha). I couldn't wait to put this product to the test, especially with all the raved reviews about it!



Before I proceed with my review, let's take a look at what this kit consists of:

About The Product

KLARITY Lasertox™ V-Line Shape Up is a 3-in-1 mask set / kit that contains the following:
  • V-Line Shape Up Sheet - contains BODYFIT™* which penetrates into the skin to tone the V-line and redefine your facial contour, as well as reduce puffiness by improving drainage and water distribution throughout skin tissue. The essence in this mask is also enriched with Adenosine which accelerates fat and double chin reducing process, revealing a more defined contour and improved skin elasticity even after the first treatment.
  • velvet silicone belt which fits precisely along the V-line. The unique acupuncture points exert pressure to help enhance facial blood circulation for better results.
  • This treatment is complete with the V-line Shape Up Cream. The cream is light and delicately hydrates skin from deep within. It restores skin firmness to lift the oval of the face. Like the mask, this cream also contains BODYFIT™*. Face therefore appears slimmer and visibly liftedAchieve small-face V-contour effortlessly with no down time.

*BODYFIT™ is a natural substance capable of inhibiting the activity of fat tissue and visibly improving skin firmness.


How To Use

Before I give you written instructions, here's a short video on how to use the KLARITY Shape Up.




1. With a clean and dry face, open the KLARITY V-Line Shape Up Sheet and place it below your chin.
At this point, I could already begin to feel a warm sensation from the mask.

2. Wrap the velvet silicone belt around your head, ensuring that you feel a strain on your jaw and cheek.
Notice the unique acupuncture points that enhance blood circulation around your jawline

My cheeks are so fat that my face looks swollen with this belt tightly on! Lol

Wait for 30 minutes before removing the belt.
While waiting for my timer to ring, I continued to do my work / chores with ease since this Shape Up didn't require me to lie down or not move. The belt secures the Shape Up Sheet very well, so I didn't have to worry about the belt or mask falling off. Then again, I was quite kiasu and wrapped the belt pretty tightly around my head (as you can see from the above picture) haha.

3. After 30 minutes, take the belt and mask off, and massage the remaining essence into your neck and chin in an upwards motion. Trust me, at this point, I kind of couldn't wait to take it off cus it was getting really warm and tingly, although not in a super uncomfortable way. Once the essence was absorbed into my skin, it was time to apply the KLARITY V-Line Shape Up Cream.
Lightweight texture with a pleasant smell



Results

Keep in mind that I was still feeling sceptical on my first day of trying out the KLARITY Shape Up, so whilst I was curious, I was also doubtful that this set would really work. Although I'm really sorry that I don't have any proof to show you for the first four days due to my hectic schedule, the results written below are definitely TRUE and measured as accurately as I could - no measuring a little looser or a little tighter (no point giving you guys fake measurements!)

  • 1st day: 22cm -> 21cm
    When I saw the 1cm decrease in my measuring tape, I honestly couldn't believe it. I actually went ahead and measured my chin 2 more times, and there really was a 1cm reduction. So I told myself, "Okay, it's temporary. It will be back to 22cm tomorrow." Hahaha, told you I was sceptical!
  • 2nd day: 21cm ->  20cm
    I have to admit I was pretty impressed! Not only did my chin remain at 21cm before my 2nd treatment, I actually lost another 1cm that day. (!!!)
  • 3rd day: 20cm -> 19cm
    At this point, I was already very convinced that this product WORKS.
  • 4th day: I was unfortunately too tired from work that I skipped the fourth day. In retrospect, it's probably a good thing because I got to see if my jaw would stay at 19cm even after 2 days... heehee.
  • 5th day: 20cm -> 18.5cm (with pictures this time)
5th day - Before (20cm)

5th day - After (18.5cm)

My chin didn't remain at 19cm, but there was a 1.5cm reduction on the 5th day which brought my chin to 18.5cm!!! As mentioned earlier, there was none of the "measure looser or tighter" nonsesnse - please trust me!

Because I skipped the 4th day, I still have one mask left, which I shall keep for another day when I have an event to attend so my face can look 1cm slimmer hehehehe.

ONE WEEK LATER...


Still, the main question is left unanswered: Did the results last?


I measured my chin again exactly 1 week later, and my chin was measured to be 19cm.


2 weeks later and my chin IS still 3cm smaller than before I embarked on this 5-day KLARITY Shape Up treatment!

My Final Thoughts | Buy or Bye

What more can I say? Even though I skipped a day out of the supposed "intensive 5-day treatment", I am so happy that I've actually lost a total of 3.5cm - without any surgery or injection, if I may add! Plus, the loss still remained at 3cm even after 2 weeks. This is pretty amazing, if you ask me! Now to be honest, the retail price may come across at quite a costly one (price and where to get this kit will be stated in a moment), but you've to take into consideration that this Shape Up kit comes with 5 masks, a silicone belt which can be worn even when you've run out of masks (in my opinion, because I tried it - the very first picture of this blog post - and actually perspired from wearing it), as well as a firming cream which will last even after you're done with the 5-day treatment. So yes, I truly believe the KLARITY Shape Up kit is worth a try AND worth the money = BUY!


Price & Where To Buy


Each KLARITY Lasertox™ V-Line Shape Up kit retails for S$69 and is available for purchase at BHG, Big Box and SASA outlets, or online at www.luxola.com/sg/brands/klarity.



Thank you KLARITY for the review opportunity, and more importantly for the slimmer face!

-

Website: www.klarity.sg

Disclaimer: Product was sent by KLARITY for review. This post does contain information from the brand itself, but thoughts and opinions expressed above are strictly my own and based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with nor compensated by the company.



With love,

Jolynn Lim
My Beauty Road

"Don't forget to love yourself."

Follow me on Instagram @mybeautyroad for more beauty updates!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know this existed! I've already had procedures for a v-lift but I will definitely recommend this to my friend, she's already nervous about any sort of procedure touching her face, she'll love this!
    Thank you for sharing! :) Love - M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exixted. Does the result look immediate? I never imagined there was a more attractive treatment than botox. Botox does need a lot of consideration to do it, but if done in a professional place the results are also certainly encouraging. Go to bodyclinic.nl/behandelingen/rimpelbehandelingen/botox/ and get a natural botox treatment result

    ReplyDelete